COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
- Our staff will ask if you have a fever, or symptoms such as a cough or difficulty breathing. Please stay at home and contact your healthcare provider for medical advice and guidance.
- Our staff is required to seek medical attention immediately if they feel unwell.
- All vehicles are sanitized prior to the start of each trip.
- All parties are required to wear masks.
- Windows can be utilized by anyone in the vehicle to improve the ventilation of fresh air.
- Cover your mouth and nose. If you sneeze or cough, do so into your elbow or a tissue.
- Extra masks, disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer will be with the chauffeur.